Announcing the winners of the "Smart Things" book giveaway
The givaway contest for Mike Kuniavsky’s new book, Smart Things: Ubiquitous Computing User Experience Design, has concluded. Thanks to Mike and Morgan Kaufmann Publishers for partnering with us to bring this contest to you.
One of the winning entries came through email subscription:
- Justin from Englewood, Colorado, U.S., who wants to read about digital design
One winning entry came through the UX Magazine Facebook Wall:
- Laert from South Melbourne, Australia, who's interested in the role that emotion plays in the experience, and how advanced the UX field is in terms of measurability
The remaining winning entries came through Twitter:
- Tanya from Quincy, Massachusetts, U.S., who'd like to read about UX design for everyday objects
- Carol from Copley, Ohio, U.S., who wants to read about Agile and UX
- Bob from Canoga Park, California, U.S., who'd like to read about merging mobile app and Web experiences
Congratulations to these winners! Thanks to everyone else who entered. The topics you shared that you're interested in reading about will help us tremendously in seeking out new articles.
You can still read a UX Magazine article by the book's author and download a sample chapter from the book, or purchase it from the Elsevier science and technology bookstore.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
UX Magazine was created to be a central, one-stop resource for everything related to user experience. Our primary goal is to provide a steady stream of current, informative, and credible information about UX and related fields to enhance the professional and creative lives of UX practitioners and those exploring the field. Our content is driven and created by an impressive roster of experienced professionals who work in all areas of UX and cover the field from diverse angles and perspectives.