So you want to learn to develop Android mobile apps. The problem is that learning to write programming code is time consuming and quite difficult.
What if I told you that you can build Android Apps without ever learning to write code? Seems too good to be true, but it’s not. Using the Android App Inventor platform you can literally build your first Android app in less than an hour using an easy to use drag and drop interface that allows anyone to create their own Android apps with no prior experience.
Though the course is new to Udemy, this course is far and away the top selling App Inventor training course in the world. Join the thousands of satisfied Android Developers who are already making money from the skills learned in this course.
Can you sell your apps on the market?
Absolutely, thousands are already selling their apps online and you can too. All you need is an idea for an app and this course to make that dream a reality.
So what will you learn in this course?
It’s true that you’ll create your first app in less than an hour with no technical expertise, but that's just the beginning. In the Android Apps in 1 Hour course you’ll learn not only the technical side of app building, but also the creative design process and how to quickly and easily get your app ready for any Android App marketplace, including Google Play.
Whether you want to start your own business building apps for clients, make money by creating your own apps or just make an app for your business, this comprehensive Android App Development course will get you there in no time at all.
Now anyone can create their own Android Apps with no experience, so what are you waiting for? Sign up for the course today and create your first Android App in 1 hour, guaranteed.
Table Of Contents
- Over 227 lectures and 12.5 hours of content!
- Build Over 25 Different Fully Functional Apps
- Browse Over 40 Skill-Centered Tutorials
- Download Over 40 App Source Codes
- Over 300 Downloadable Android Developer Icons
- PDF Downloads of Most Tutorials for When You Don't Have an Internet Connection
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!