Join LearnToProgram.tv's Alex Bowers in this exploration of jQuery which is designed to get you up and running quickly. Like all LearnToProgram.tv classes, jQuery for Beginners will get you started in minutes. You'll code along with Alex as he presents numerous, and creative examples of jQuery techniques. Then to reinforce each lesson, Alex has created engaging lab exercsies which will help you remember, retain and reuse the material presented in the course.
Table Of Contents
- Over 56 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- By the end of the course, you will be able to create powerful, impressive visual effects, interface widgets and other site features.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!